Your final course project is now due. This paper will include all of the components you have developed over the course, and it should also include changes suggested by your instructor.
Your final course project is now due. This paper will include all of the components you have developed over the course, and it should also include changes suggested by your instructor. Proofreading and formatting are essential prior to submission.
The requirements for your Project include the following:
- Must be 6-8 pages.
- Must include an introductory paragraph that describes the entire project.
- The project must have all of the following: identification of the alteration in health (disease), the role nutrition plays in the prevention of this disease, its etiology, progression, treatment, recommended diet, type of nursing assessment and nursing interventions needed with regard to nutrition, outline of what should be included in client education and two strategies to help ensure adherence (overcome barriers) to the recommended diet.
- Must have a title page and an APA Editorial formatted Reference page with at least three scholarly peer reviewed references. There must also be appropriate APA Editorial formatted in-text citations.
Submit your completed assignment by following the directions linked below. Please check the Course Calendar for specific due dates.
Save your assignment as a Microsoft Word document. (Mac users, please remember to append the “.docx” extension to the filename.) The name of the file should be your first initial and last name, followed by an underscore and the name of the assignment, and an underscore and the date. An example is shown below:
Scoring Rubric: Project Submission
- Identification of alteration in health (disease) – 2
- Role nutrition plays in disease prevention for this disease – 4
- Etiology and progress – 3
- Treatment – 6
- Recommended Diet – 8
- Type of nutrition assessment and nursing interventions – 8
- Client education outline – 8
- Two strategies to ensure diet adherence – 4
- APA Editorial Format – 2
Total – 45