Find and read a nursing scholarly article that relates to your clinical practice and is found in a peer-reviewed journal. Follow the instructions for the format and write a 1-page summary.
- What is the research question?
- What research method is being used?
- How are the subjects chosen (explain the parameters & how many, etc.)
- What are the results of the study?
- What are the recommendations?
- What are your opinions?
Write a 1-page summary using an outline of the steps of the research process, discuss the study type, purpose, and research question(s). The summary should be formatted per current APA and 1 page in length, excluding the title, abstract, and references page. Incorporate a minimum of 2 current (published within the last five years) scholarly journal articles or primary legal sources (statutes, court opinions) within your work.