Discuss the effects the implementation has had on the organization and quality care outcomes.
Submit your approved proposal using the attached “Change Investigation Proposal Form” that includes the following information:
• a brief description of the organizational change you plan to investigate
• a process for conducting the investigation (e.g., data collection, key stakeholders to talk to), including how you will obtain the information on the “QIA Form”
• approval signature and credentials of the change leader, giving you permission to investigate the change
B. Summarize (suggested length ½ to 1 page) the identified organizational change and the patient population that it affects.
Note: Use the attached “QIA Form” and gather data from the organization that is necessary to populate sections I–V of the form. The form should serve as a guide to complete your assessment and conduct your investigation. Refer to the attached “QIA Instructions Form” for information on how to complete the QIA Form.
C. Submit a completed copy of the attached “QIA Form” in which you record data from your investigation in sections I–IV.
1. Summarize what data you collected for each section (I–IV) of the “QIA Form.”
a. Discuss what data collection measure(s) were used by the organization.
b. Analyze the appropriateness of the data collection measures, including whether the data supported the need for change.
2. Discuss how the data collection measure(s) could have been improved, using master-level nursing and interprofessional standards.
D. Analyze the effectiveness of the change project in the organizational setting by doing the following:
1. Discuss how the change was evaluated for success after implementation.
a. Discuss the effects the implementation has had on the organization and quality care outcomes.
2. Evaluate whether stakeholders involved with implementation were successful in their roles.
3. Discuss how the change project could have been improved to increase quality care outcomes.
E. Summarize your involvement with the organization and/or stakeholders as you conducted your investigation.
F. When you use sources, include all in-text citations and references in APA format.