Analyze challenges of using cognitive behavioral therapy for families
· Compare the use of cognitive behavioral therapy for families to cognitive behavioral therapy for individuals
· Analyze challenges of using cognitive behavioral therapy for families
· Recommend effective cognitive behavioral therapy strategies for families
· In this week’s Learning Resources and consider the insights provided on CBT in family therapy.
· Reflect on your practicum experiences with CBT in family and individual settings.
Post an explanation of how the use of CBT in families compares to CBT in individual settings. Provide specific examples from your own practicum experiences. Then, explain challenges counselors might encounter when using CBT in the family setting. Support your position with specific examples from this week’s resources.